In order to keep track of things and keep all y’all up-to-date, I’m starting a new section here. For this, the inargural post, written before taking her back to Crevier to have them look at the clutch, I’ve assembled a list of priority items that I would like to get done.
- Tires. At least 2 need to be replaced, sooner than later.
- Rear brakes. Rotors and pads as soon as I get the right tool.
- Struts and springs, donated by Chad Miller at Detroit Tuned (THANKS CHAD!)
- Whatever else needs to be repaired or replaced on the front end.
- Radiator and/or thermostat. I need to find the leak.
- Valve cover and oil pan gasket. I already found that leak
- Replace drive belt and tensioner.
- New rear sway bar. New rear upper control arms.
When I picked my car up last week I noticed it was idling pretty rough. I chalked it up to the new clutch and it went away. This past Saturday, I heard a loug band and started getting some pretty nasty vibration when the car was in gear. There is a little bit of slipping, a metallic rattle that sounds like a piece of chain in hanging under the car and the starter is making a sound _that’s not quite right_.
Like I mentioned above, I’m taking her back to Crevier today. I’m certain they will get everything sorted out.